One component neutral silicone which cures to form low modulus fire-rated sealant.
- Product Code: PMS-770
- Volume: 280ml
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Colors: White
- Fire resistant up to 4 hours
- Strong unprimed adhesion to most porous and non-porous construction materials.
- Suitable for use in concrete, stone and sensitive metals.
- High movement capability up to %25
- Low-odour, non-corrosive.
- Outstanding resistance to UV lights, weather conditions and temperature extremes.
- Fire-rated sealing of electrical cables and pipe penetrations.
- In expansion joints where fire-resistance is desired.
- Curing: Single component oxime
- Density: 1,26 gr/lt
- Fire Class (DIN 4102): B1
- Extrusion rate: 340gr/min
- Tack-free time: 40-50 minutes
- Curing speed: 2 mm/day
- Shrinkage: less than %5
- Shore A Hardness: 21
- Elongation at Break >800%
- Elastic recovery<%80
- Application : Between +5°C and +40°C
- Joints must be cleaned from, old silicones (if any), dirt, dust, loose particles and similar contaminants.
- Before the application, width joints should be filled with PE backing material.
- Application width should not be between 6-30mm
- For applications more than 10-12 mms, the depth of the sealant should be approximately half of its width.