MULTI PURPOSE SILICONE -UNIVERSAL
Multi-purpose acetoxy silicone sealant cures rapidly to form a permanently flexible and durable seal which is durable and not affacted by temperature extremes.
- Product Code: PMS 252&250
- Gross Weight: 322gr &350gr
- Volume: 280ml &310ml
- Shelf Life: 15 months
- Colors: Clear, white, black , gray, brown
- Strong adhesion on non-porous substrates as glass, tile and ceramic.
- Suitable both for indoor and outdoor use.
- Forms durable water and air proof seal
- Resistant against cracking and UV lights.
- Sealing applications of general construction, maintenance, plumbing, electrical etc...
- In sanitary applications.
- Curing: Single component acetoxy
- Density: 0,96 gr/lt
- Tack-free time: 15 minutes
- Curing Rate: 3 mm/day
- Extrusion Rate: 680 gr/minute
- Shore A Hardness: 19
- Elongation at Break: 570%
- Elastic Recovery >%95
- Operating Temperature: Between -40°C and +120°C
- Application Surface Temperature: Between +5°C and +40°C
- Application surfaces should be dry and clean; should be free from rust, dirt or grease.
- It is recommended to clean and dry nonporous surfaces like tiles and glasses with a thinner-like solvent.
- It is recommended to apply a primer on hard-to-stick surfaces.
- For a cleaner and more eye pleasing applications masking tape can be used on either sides of the joint or grout.