NEUTRAL GASKET MAKER - RTV NT
Non-corrosive neutral silicone gasket maker which retains its flexibility in temperatures up to +300C.
- Product Code: PMS-660
- Gross Weight: 380gr
- Volume: 310ml
- Shelf Life: 15 months
- Colors: Red, Black, Grey,White
- Neutral silicone. Does not release any acid and can be applied on sensitive metals.
- Almost odorless cure
- Resists shrinking and cracking caused by exposure to thermal cycling between -50C ve +300 C
- Preserves its elasticity when permanently exposed to temperatures up to 250C.
- Improved resistance particularly oils.
- Pure silicone, does not contain any organic extender.
- Improved oil resistance
- In gasketing applications where resistance to high temperatures and/or high thermal cycling in auto motives, machines, heating systems, industrial owens, chimneys etc...
- Curing: Single component oxime
- Density: 1,05 gr/lt
- Tack-free time: 10 minutes
- Curing rate: 3 mm/day
- Extrusion Rate : 220 gr/minute
- Shore A Hardness: 22
- Elongation at Break: 450%
- Movement capability: 15%
- Operating Temperature: Between -40°C and +250°C
- Application Surface Temperature: Between +5°C and +40°C
- Make sure application surfaces are clean and dry and free from dirt, grease or loose particles.
- Metal surfaces should be cleaned with a proper solvent prior to the application.
- Since it cannot be painted over, it should not be applied to surfaces which will be painted later.