NEUTRAL SANITARY SILICONE
High performance antibacterial neutral silicone formulated for strong adhesion particularly to acrylic, polyester and pvc surfaces.
- Product Code: PMS-560
- Gross Weight: 370gr
- Volume: 310ml
- Shelf Life: 15 months
- Colors: Translucent, white
- Pure silicone; since it’s free of organic oils, it does not shrink.
- Strong adhesion to acrylic and polyester bathtubes and washbasins; pvc shower cabins and shower trays.
- Suitable on glass, tile, ceramic, metal, concrete and wood substrates.
- Low-odour cure, non-corrosive.
- Resistant against cleaning agents and chemicals.
- Long-term resistance to moisture
- Contains fungicides.
- UV and weather resistant
- On polyester, pvc and acrylic bathtubs, washbasins and shower trays.
- Sealing applications at high humidity environments such as saunas, pools, kitchens, bathrooms and others.
- Connection joints of tiles touching water.
- Sealing around shower cabins, bathtubs, sinks, etc.
- Sanitary ware.
- Curing: Single component oxime
- Density: 1,03 gr/lt
- Tack-free time: 15 minutes
- Curing Rate: 3 mm/day
- Extrusion rate: 350 gr/minute
- Shore A Hardness: 19
- Elongation at Break: 370%
- Operating Temperature: Between -40°C and +180°C
- Application Surface Temperature: Between +5°C and +40°C
- Make sure application surfaces are clean and dry and free of grease and dust.
- If there is previously applied silicone on the surface, it should be cleaned mechanically and after that it should be cleaned with a solvent like thinner.
- Sides of joints and grouts should be covered with masking tape.
- Application width should not be longer than 20 mm.
- For applications more than 10-12 mms, the depth of the sealant should be approximately half of its width.
- Applied silicone may be corrected within 5-10 minutes.
- If using masking tape, it should be removed right after the correction.
- Silicone smeared around can be cleaned with thinner.