Compatible with mirrors, sensitive metal and concrete surfaces, it is a multi-purpose neutral silicon with strong adherence. Stays flexible at all times and endures weather conditions. It is pure silicone, does not lose volume.
- Product Cod e: PMS-550
- Gross Weight: 370gr
- Shelf Life: 15 months
- Colors: Translucent, white, black , aluminum, gray, brown
- Adheres strongly on porous or nonporous building materials as concrete, stone, brick, ceramics, glass, metal and wood.
- Does not cause corrosion on metal surfaces or concrete.
- Emits very little odor while drying.
- Durable at temperature changes or adverse weather conditions.
- Does not lose volume, so it can be used long term.
- Does not emit acids while drying, so it is not corrosive.
- Endures weather conditions and UV rays for long years.
- Fixating mirrors.
- Leak-proofing applications around window panes.
- On flexing joints and grouts at high buildings.
- Leak-proofing application on acid sensitive alkali and metal surfaces.
- On concrete, brick, steel, chrome, brass, zinc, copper, enamel, epoxy, polyester, PVC, ceramic, tile and glass surfaces.
- Curing: Single component oxime
- Density: 1,03 gr/lt
- Non-sticking Period: 25 minutes
- Drying Period: 3 mm/day
- Shore A Hardness: 22
- Elongation at Break: 480%
- Operating Temperature: Between -40°C and +120°C
- Make sure application surfaces are clean and dry and free of grease and dust.
- If there is previously applied silicone on the surface, it should be cleaned mechanically and after that it should be cleaned with a solvent like thinner.
- Sides of joints and grouts should be covered with masking tape.
- Application width should not be longer than 20 mm.
- For applications more than 10-12 mms, the depth of the sealant should be approximately half of its width.
- Applied silicone may be corrected within 5-10 minutes.
- If using masking tape, it should be removed right after the correction.
- Silicone smeared around can be cleaned with thinner.