Pure acetoxy silicone for wet surfaces with enhanced resistance against mold and fungus. Dries out rapidly, ensuring leak-proofing against water.
- Product Code: PMS-260
- Gross Weight: 360gr
- Shelf Life: 15 months
- Colors: Clear, white
- Pure silicone; since it does not contain organic volatile content it does not lose volume.
- Durable against cleaning materials and chemicals.
- Adheres very strongly on tiles, ceramic, glass and similar nonporous surfaces.
- Cures fast. Within hours reaches to waterproof state.
- Resistant against humidity and mold. Contains long-lasting fungicides.
- Not effected from UV rays and high or low temperatures.
- Attractive and shiny appearance.
- Leak-proofing applications at high humidity environments such as saunas, pools, kitchens, bathrooms and others.
- Connection joints of tiles touching water.
- Leak-proofing around shower cabins, bathtubs, sinks, etc.
- Sanitary ware.
- Kitchen and bathroom furniture.
- Cold storage units.
- Curing: Single component acetoxy
- Density: 1,02 gr/lt
- Tack-free time: 15 minutes
- Curig rate: 3-4 mm/day
- Extrusion rate: 550 gr/minute
- Shore A Hardness: 21
- Elongation at Break: 490%
- Elastic Recovery: >95%
- Movement capability: 20%
- Operating Temperature: Between -40°C and +180°C
- Application Surface Temperature: Between +5°C and +40°C
- Make sure application surfaces are clean and dry and free of grease and dust.
- If there is previously applied silicone on the surface, it should be cleaned mechanically and after that it should be cleaned with a solvent like thinner.
- Primer may be needed for synthetic surfaces.
- Sides of joints and grouts should be covered with masking tape.
- Application width should not be longer than 20 mm.
- For applications more than 10-12 mms, the depth of the sealant should be approximately half of its width.
- Applied silicone may be corrected within 5-10 minutes.
- If using masking tape, it should be removed right after the correction.
- Silicone smeared around can be cleaned with thinner.