Strong adhering, single component silicone for tile and glass-like nonporous surfaces.
- Product Code: PMS-150
- Gross Weight: 280gr
- Shelf Life: 12 months
- Colors: Clear, white, black
- Creates a waterproof barrier when it dries.
- It has acetoxy curing system.
- Does not runoff of vertical surfaces.
- Adheres to common building materials.
- Not effected from UV rays.
- Withstands temperature changes.
- For general interior and exterior leak-proofing applications.
- For wet surfaces such as kitchens, bathrooms and others.
- Curing: Single component acetoxy
- Density: 0,96 gr/lt
- Tack-free time: 15 minutes
- Curing Rate: 3 mm/day
- Extrusion Rate: 680 gr/minute
- Shore A Hardness: 19
- Elongation at Break: 570%
- Operating Temperature: Between -40°C and +120°C
- Application Surface Temperature: Between +5°C and +40°C
- Not recommended to be used on porous surfaces like concrete or marble.
- Do not use on sensitive metal surfaces or mirrors.
- Not suitable for aquariums.
Contains trace amounts of volatile chemicals. During curing, it emits irritating odor and asetic acid. It should not be breathed for long periods and if used indoors, the place should be well-ventilated. Since it may irritate the skin, contacting for long periods should be avoided. Hardened silicone does not carry any health risks.